Tuesday 24 September 2013

Bundle Monster - Holiday Collection Stamping Plates

I ordered the new Bundle Monster set from Amazon the other day and they arrived this morning.  The Holiday Collection is a set of plates based round lots of different, well, holidays.  So there are plates for Christmas, New Year, Halloween, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Birthdays and a whole host of other themed images.
 
 
They arrive in a little box, like the other sets, and are covered with a blue film which needs removing before you can stamp with them, as you can see from the image below there's a pretty wide range of images over the 25 plates in this collection.

 
Here are some of my favourites.  I LOVE the zombie arms from plate H08 (I can see a Halloween manicure on the horizon very soon...)

 
And these autumnal leaves on plates H11.

 
The bunting image on H19 is so cute, I'm not entirely sure what I would do with it but I love it!

 
The present image at the bottom of H21 should come in handy too, I can already think of an excellent festive manicure I could use this one for.

 
Possibly my favourite of the whole bunch is the science related stamp on plate H23, I can't wait to use it!

 
I'm so excited to try out some of these image plates, I'm hoping they will stamp as well as the previous collections do for me, look out for some holiday themed manicures coming this way very soon!


1 comment:

  1. Ive not seen these plates before.they look fun! good post :)

    ReplyDelete