Saturday 7 September 2013

Reasons to be cheerful...

New polish collections!  Autumn is almost upon us and so are the new season collections.  Here are the three I am most excited about at the moment.
 
Barry M Matte Collection, I love the colours in this set!  From left to right Espresso, Vanilla, Mocha, Caramel and Crush.
 
Barry M Royal Glitter Collection, these textured glitter polishes look a little like the sparkly half of the Kiko Sugar Mat collection which I love, and the colours are just gorgeous, again from left to right Princess, Majesty, Duchess, Lady and Countess.
 
 
Both Barry M collections should be in store on 25th September for Superdrug and October 2nd for Boots so not too long to wait!
 
And finally, already out and available to buy Models Own Velvet Goth.  I need to get my hands on the green and purple versions STAT!
 
Left to right Valerian, Sardonyx, Amethyst, Absinthe and Obsidian.
 
 

1 comment: