Friday 13 September 2013

Tone on Tone Stamping.

One of the nail groups I'm a member of on Facebook had a recent stamping challenge which involved tone on tone stamping, although I was too late to actually join in I still fancied giving it a go and here are the results of my effort.
 
 
I used Kiko Mirror Nail Lacquer in 619, Red Peony, to stamp over Kiko 288 from the other day.  Although the name suggests it's a red polish I would say it is very definitely pink.

 
I'm pleased with how this turned out, it's pretty subtle and probably not really noticeable in person unless you look closely but I like the fact that I can still have a stamped manicure without it being really obvious and in your face.

 
Helpfully I can't remember which plate I used for the image but if anyone has a burning desire to know leave a comment and I will go and dig it out and post the number for you. :)

1 comment: