Thursday 5 September 2013

Yes Love Lilac Speckled

Another polish from my holiday haul today, this time one of the Yes Love speckled polishes which to me look very like Illamasqua's I'mPerfect collection nail polishes
 
I've been lusting after the Illamasqua versions for a while now but I could never quite justify the £14.50 price tag, so imagine my delight when I found something very similar for just 80cents each in the China Bazaar in Spain.

First off I decided to try out the lovely lilac shade on the left in the photo above.


These pictures are 3 coats, 2 would suffice to get the polish opaque but I put the 3rd on so that I could get the exact spread of glitter I wanted. 


For a cheap nail varnish it applied pretty well, a decent amount of glitter came out on each dip and it spread around the nail with relative ease.


Drying time was fairly quick and wear time was excellent, I ended up having this polish on for a good few days and it lasted really well.


Overall I am really pleased I picked these up, they're the prefect cure to my Illamasqua lusting on a much smaller budget.  I'm just annoyed I couldn't find anymore to bring back and spread the love.

1 comment:

  1. I love these, they are great. Lucky you getting such a great dupe for a fab price

    ReplyDelete