Wednesday 30 October 2013

Grungy Gradient

I decided that for Halloween I wanted to stamp over a gradient, so these next two posts are really two halves of the same manicure.
 
First up I chose some grungy Halloween-esque colours to stamp with, for some reason I decided to go with green and purple, maybe not the first colours that spring to mind for Halloween but quite successful I think...  They are Kiko 331, 333 and Models Own Grace Green.
 
 
I like how they all merged together and the effect that they gave.  I liked it so much that I wore my nails for a day just like this before I stamped over them.

 
It's definitely made me determined to try out other gradients with more unusual colours as I really liked the way this one turned out.

 
Check back tomorrow to see how I added an extra Halloween twist on the gradient which made me love it even more...
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment