Tuesday 8 October 2013

Neon Nubbins

You may remember this gorgeous neon orange polish from my last holiday to Spain.  I was sorting through all my polishes the other night and came across this little beauty so I decided to try it out on short nails to see if I like it as much as I did when I wore it on longer nails.
 
 
The short answer is yes. :)  This is just two coats of polish with no base colour or white layer underneath and it's a proper vivid neon.  It's such a bright colour and really pops.

 
The polish dries to a slightly matte rubbery kind of effect but I like to stick some top coat over mine to leave them looking super shiny and a little squishy.

 
Despite being totally opaque this polish manges to have a sort of jelly like appearance to it which I love, it's definitely still a winner, even on short nails, especially since it cost me less than 1 euro!

No comments:

Post a Comment