Friday 27 December 2013

Gymnastics World Cup 2013

I posted about my Gymnastics World Cup Nails last year after I went to watch in 2012 and this year, back at the start of December, I went back with the same friend to show our support again.  The design I used was similar but not quite the same, patriotic nails seemed the way to go.
 
 
The red and blue nails are both from the Kiko Sugar Mat Gift Set I got at the start of December, the gold is a No7 glitter called Sun Rays which there isn't very much about online although you can buy it on the Boots website, it gorgeous so grab a bottle if you see it.  The two white nails are Barry M polish and then water decals which I got ages ago from eBay

 
Here they are with the gymnasts in the background, and if you squint you can make out Beth Tweedle on the right hand side wearing her smart dress and Ugg boots while presenting for TV.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment