Thursday 5 December 2013

Kiko Sugar Mat - 453 Cherry Red

453 is one of the polishes from Kiko's Digital Emotion Sugar Mats Christmas Gift Set .  I did some quick pictures and swatches yesterday but today I have the first full manicure from the set. 
As I mentioned yesterday I'm aiming to do Christmas themed manicures for the rest of the month of December in the run up to the big day so what better way to kick off than a gorgeous red shimmer polish from this Christmas gift set.

453 is well named, it's definitely a cherry red polish, as with the other shimmery Sugar Mats it's packed full of glitter, pink this time, to give a sparkly mat finish.


The red is a lovely deep, lush shade and definitely ideal for Christmas, I have some stamping plans for this lovely base colour already.


These pictures are two coats and as usual the polish applied beautifully and dried nice and fast.  If all the 8 colours in the set are like this one I will be very pleased indeed.




No comments:

Post a Comment