Friday 13 December 2013

Models Own - Scarlet Sparkle

I posted the other day about my Top 10 Festive Nail Essentials and mentioned this polish, it really is one of my favourite reds for Christmas time so I figured it was about time it made it's debut for this year's festive manicure season.
 
 
It really is the perfect Christmas red, although that doesn't mean you shouldn't wear it all year round, the base is a red gelly packed full of red glitter particles.  It's super shiny and the tinted gelly base means you don't have any issues with your nail showing through under the glitter.

 
You can get away without a base colour but I quite like to do a red base first and then a couple of coats of the gorgeous red glitter over the top, I used Kiko 238 under this manicure and then added two coats of Models Own over the top. 

 
The pictures really don't so this polish justice, in real life it really glows and sparkles, a bit like Dorothy's Ruby Red Slippers might.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment