Tuesday 14 January 2014

Kiko Sugar Mat - 451 - Apricot

451 Apricot is another of the polishes from the Kiko Sugar Mat Nail Lacquer Set which I have posted about a fair bit recently.  I am slowly working my way through the set and trying out each colour and today was the turn of this peachy little number.

 
As with all of this set it applies nicely, is opaque in two coats and dries quickly. I have to say it's not one of my favourite shades from the collection though, it's a tiny bit insipid for me, for lovers of nude of neutral nails it should be a favourite though.

 
There are tiny pinky peach glitter particles throughout the polish which add a bit of extra interest but for me, and in particular with my skin tone, it's just a bit too pale and wishy washy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment