Saturday 4 January 2014

Miners - Tin O Tint

Quite a while back I found a few of these retro looking little tins in T J Hughes a sort of discount department store, I picked up Cherry, Watermelon and Vanilla (there's a bargain set of those versions HERE if you are interested) and they've served me well.
 
Tin O Tint does pretty much what it says on the, well, tin!  They are little pots of deliciously scented, tinted lip balm which add a touch of colour while also keeping your lips moisturised.
 
While browsing online recently I saw there were three newer shades and I decided to order them and try them out too, I'm a sucker for owning a full set of things.
 
 
The new versions are Pink Grapefruit a bright Barbie sort of pink shade, Mango a gorgeous coral and Cocoa Bean which is a nudey brown sort of shade.  They all smell like you would imagine their namesakes to.

 
My favourite of the bunch has to be Mango, it's got a lovely fruity scent and when applied it adds a gorgeous glossy pop of coral colour to the lips.

 
These little tins are ideal if you want something to leave in your handbag or on your desk to add a subtle pop of colour to your lips throughout the day, they're not as bold or bright as a lip stick but they are a bit more made up looking than a plain lip balm.  The texture of them is lovely too.


1 comment:

  1. I've not heard of Miners for years! Pink grapefruit is my all time favourite smell.

    ReplyDelete