Friday 11 April 2014

Models Own - Polish for Tans & Speckled Eggs

A little parcel arrived to cheer up my Thursday!  A Models Own order I placed yesterday, super fast delivery which is always pleasing, I was expecting to have to wait until after the weekend for these!
 
 
First up I ordered the Polish for Tans Collection which are apparently "the first-ever collection designed to enhance and compliment a natural tan. Five essential summer shades chosen to highlight golden skin from sunrise to sunset. These tan-enhancing neon-pastel shades are the perfect combination of muted brights - the ultimate collection for beach babes!"
 
I couldn't resist the bright neons and had to get the whole collection:
Sun Hat, Shades, Beach Bag Bikini & Flip Flop

 
Next up a couple from the Speckled Eggs Collection, I already have a few Yes Love Speckled polishes which are very similar so it seemed silly to double up, which is why I only bought two; Magpie (minty green) and Goose (yellow).

 
As you can see from the first picture I also sneaked in a bottle of Utopia from the main collection to make the order up to £30 so I got free P&P; a great way to convince myself I am saving money by buying more polish.  Stand by for swatches over the next few day.


No comments:

Post a Comment