Friday 4 May 2012

L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick - Sweet Berry & Tempting Lilac

While Superdrug had it's buy one get one half price offer on I had to grab another couple to add to my collection (posts here & here), this time I went for Sweet Berry and Tempting Lilac.


Sweet Berry is a rich, dark berry colour with verging on brown tones, Tempting Lilac is a light, cool, lilac-based pink.  Neither of these colours are my usual lip shade but since I love the others so much I couldn't resist adding to my collection.




Swatches on my arm which show the colour difference better than the sticks in the tube do.


I have been totally blown away by these lipsticks, after initially being torn between these and the Revlon Lip Butters (talked about herehere) I am now leaning towards Rouge Caresse as being my preferred of the two, I think I might do a comparison post at some point to show the differences and say why I prefer these to the Lip Butters.

No comments:

Post a Comment