Saturday 31 August 2013

Easy Paris NEON Orange

Another polish from my recent Spain haul today, and this time it's back to neon, as I said in my previous post about holiday nails I ended up with a bit of a neon theme going while I was away.  Today's is a gorgeous, in your face orange, a proper neon polish!


I love how this one looked SO much, in the right light it really seemed to glow like it was lit up from inside and it was super, super bright.


Initially I wasn't too sure about trying the Easy Paris neon polishes I bought while I was away as I almost always apply neon shades over a white base to make them properly pop, I didn't have a decent base with me but I decided to give the orange a go anyway, just to see how it turned out.


I ended up using 3 coats of polish on and the colour was totally opaque which is great for a neon, especially one so bright.  In certain lights, when it wasn't glowing like a glow stick, the polish seemed to take on a juicy, jelly sort of appearance.


In bright, direct sunlight it's almost like a cream!


It really is a chameleon of a colour, but my favourite has to be when it really glows and looks super neon bright.  A couple of times when I looked at my nails I thought I'd painted around my cuticles too but it was actually just the glowy reflection of the colour making it look that way.


I don't have a huge amount more to say about this polish; it was super cheap, it applies well and I adore the colour of it, I can't wait to wear it again.


A couple of final sandy beach shots, since I was on holiday. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment